The strength of the Internet connection is extremely significant to enable streaming. At times, it happens that you may trouble from a poor connection or trouble connecting to WiFi. In such situations, the Firestick Ethernet adapter will assist a lot. It is alternatively referred to as a ‘network interface card’ (briefly as NIC) which is a card that easily plugs into a slot present on the motherboard. Once set up, it would allow a PC to access an Ethernet network (LAN).
In earlier times, desktop computers generally used cards. In the present era, Ethernet comes incorporated into the chipsets of laptops or computers. In order to relish streaming from the Firestick devices, the Ethernet adapter benefits with powerful connectivity and easy installation. First of all, let’s look at the benefits of using one and see which is the best Amazon fire stick ethernet adapter. The later sections highlight several FAQ’s related to the device.
Advantages of Using an Ethernet Adapter for Firestick
- The concerns regarding signal interference while using WiFi will get eliminated.
- Typically, the installation of the device is plug & play without requiring any driver or application.
- It presents the finest solution for congested WiFi, weak wireless signal, old wireless router, etc.
- Implementation of advanced technology facilitates fast internet connection and removes the concerns of congested wireless connection.
- The length of the corresponding cable is sufficiently long.
Top 3 Firestick Ethernet Adapter Reviews
Here is an in-depth review of the ethernet adapter for amazon fire stick that we can use to have an amazing streaming experience with our amazon fire tv stick. So, let’s begin!
1. UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Firestick (2nd GEN)
While using WiFi against other wireless signals like Bluetooth, the present model of UGREEN Ethernet adapter assists to eliminate signal interference. There will be enhanced signal stability. Essentially, it is a typical adapter that serves to be the finest solution for jam-packed WiFi or weak wireless signal. In case you have an obsolete router that only supports 802.11b, this Ethernet device for firestick will prove to be beneficial. Moreover, there will be an improvement in the network performance of TV sticks as well as Chromecast device.
- For its operation, there is no need for driver program or application, just plug & play.
- The RJ45 deliver a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance as well as the Micro USB 2.0 at the speed of 480Mbps. It ultimately assists to deliver reliable and fast Internet access.
- With its use, there will be zero channel issues, frequency issues, security issues, and interferences.
- The included cable is sufficiently long with a length of 3.3 feet.
- Extremely easy to install and works excellently
- Beneficial in moving towards the affordably priced internet TV
- There are still some buffering issues found
- Some users found a nominal presence of interference
2. KLJ Fire TV Stick Ethernet Adapter (2nd GEN)
The KLJ Fire TV Stick Ethernet Adapter (2nd gen) is proficient to boost the strength of the WiFi signal in order to facilitate fast Internet access. The users are benefitted with better quality streaming of videos and music at high speed. Unlike other Ethernet adapter for Fire stick which may create a wire mess, this one makes sure there is no wire mess. Exceptional signal stability is presented and concerns of weak WiFi signals are eliminated. The adapter is presented in classic black color and it appears delicate device. It is observed that the quality of the wire is decent and the length is sufficiently long.
The RJ45 interface presents a wired connection to the TV stick suggesting that you may connect a TV stick to a router. Furthermore, you can also use apple home or Alexa in order to control the stick. With its appropriate use, you will find a noticeable boost in the browsing speed without compromising on the performance. Moreover, the signal strength is excellent and you can enjoy hassle-free music & video streaming whenever you want.
- The included RJ45 deliver a high-speed Ethernet performance and facilitate reliable Internet access.
- There is no need to concern about the frozen video affecting your streaming experience.
- To facilitate speedy Internet connection, the RJ45 conveys a high speed of full 10/100 Mbps to deliver exceptional Ethernet performance. Besides, it conveys the Micro USB 2.0 at speed of 480Mbps for allowing quick and consistent Internet access.
- Excellent protection is offered by the micro USB cable and 3.3 feet USB power cable.
- Installation can be accomplished quickly due to the simple plug & play operation.
- In addition to firestick, it is found compatible with Micro USB type TV sticks, Google Home Mini, Chromecast Ultra or versions like Chromecast 2 or Chromecast 1 or Chromecast Audio, as well as Raspberry Pi Zero, and many more. While connecting to all such devices, this Ethernet adapter presents quick and consistent Internet access.
- It comes with wide compatibility
- This KLJ Fire stick Ethernet adapter can boost the browsing speed without negotiating on the strength of the signal
- Initially, the setup may seem tricky
- The music streaming is not extremely efficient
3. TV xStream Fire TV Ethernet Adapter
With the use of TV xStream Ethernet adapter, better internet connection is guaranteed. Those people who use firestick and wish to enhance the performance of streaming or wish to boost the weak signal, for them, this model of TV xStream adapter would benefit a lot. Before purchasing an adapter, some customers usually hesitate because they assume that the installation might be complex. However, with this adapter, the installation is a piece of cake. It works flawlessly and it will easily recognize your firestick. In case your firestick is experiencing a buffering issue, this adapter will solve it. Moreover, the experience of streaming movies or shows will be unparalleled.
- The 3.3 feet cable is included for easy installation and to facilitate plug & play operation.
- It’s wide compatible allows it to work with firestick, Chromecast Ultra or versions like Chromecast 2 or Chromecast 1 or Chromecast Audio, micro USB sticks, Raspberry Pi Zero Media Streaming sticks, and Google Home Mini, etc. On all such devices, you will gain the advantage of high speed and excellent reliability of wired internet. Consequently, the adapter facilitates stable and fast Internet access.
- It can perfectly fix the buffering issues
- Quick and hassle-free to setup
- Occasionally, it keeps rebooting in some cases
- The patch cord in the cable may fail to connect sometime
- Amazon Fire Stick Remote Replacement: 10 Best Remote Replacements of 2020
- Firestick Ethernet Adapter Reviewed: A Detailed How-to Guide 
How to Use Amazon Fire Stick Connect to Ethernet Adapter?
Step 1: First of all, you need to plug your firestick into HDMI port present on your TV.
Step 2: Now connect the Micro USB connector inside the firestick. It is essential to check that the micro USB connector is firmly inserted inside your firestick.
Step 3: In this step, you have to connect Ethernet cable into RJ45 port of this UGREEN Ethernet adapter.
Step 4: Now simply plug the USB cable into the AC power source and finally enjoy the firestick’s output.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q1. What does the Ethernet adapter do?
A1. An Ethernet adapter connects any computer to either the Internet or to a local network through a wired connection. The key purpose behind the use of this device is to strengthen the weak signals and reduce signal interference. When used, the users will find noticeable stability in the WiFi signals.
Q2. What is an Amazon Fire TV Ethernet Adapter?
A2. It is a widely used device for Amazon Fire TV devices and it takes the benefit of speed and stability of wired internet. Such benefits are particularly useful in homes where there is a concern to uniformly spread your Wi-Fi signal. It would sit between the Fire TV Stick itself and the power supply. Even if the length of the cable is short, there will be no hassles. All you need to do is simply plug an Ethernet cable into the included port and consequently, you can readily connect it. For its use, there is no need to use drivers or additional setup.
Q3. How do I use Ethernet adapter?
A3. Ethernet adapters could be add-ons which can be inserted into an expansion board. Alternatively, they can be directly installed within the motherboard of any device or computer. First of all, make sure the adapter is installed on your computer. Generally, modern computers come equipped with these Ethernet devices; however, it is still essential to verify at the back of your desktop or computer. After that, you have to download and install the driver and start using it.
Q4. Does Amazon Fire TV have an Ethernet port?
A4. No, Amazon Fire Tv does not have an Ethernet Port. But, you can use this Adapter and connect with the Fire TV through its USB port.
Q5. Can I use the USB port for Ethernet?
A5. During the instance when you need an Ethernet connection and there is unavailability of ports, a USB to Ethernet adapter could be plugged inside the USB port. By plugging in, you will be facilitated with Ethernet connectivity.
Q6. How do I connect my Ethernet adapter to WIFI?
A6. To connect it to WiFi, you can purchase a USB Ethernet adapter or identical product. It will take an Ethernet cable and enable you to plug it inside a USB port available on your laptop.
Q7. What to do if Ethernet adapter does not connect to firestick?
A7. After you have completed the Ethernet setup, navigate to ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Network’ from the Fire TV menu. After that, select the ‘Wired’ option. Consequently, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen when the connection gets established.
If you are facing any problems regarding the amazon firestick remote then check this detailed guide.
When the need arises to get rid of the trouble with poor WiFi on your streaming stick i.e. firestick, the discussed firestick Ethernet adapters are the most suitable ones. The enhanced streaming experience is facilitated to turn every night into a movie night. Also, if you have an EBT Card then you can get Amazon Prime at a much cheaper price. We have a complete step-by-step article on that. Do check it out!