LG TVs occupy a large percentage from the wise TV marketplace and they have a lot of advanced features. Its future-proof technology along with its ability to sync tablets have brought an increasing amount of users to mirror iPhone into LG TV.
If you search them on the internet, you may see that it is not simple to find viable options for troubleshooting. Fortunately, after careful testing and research, we have ascertained that the following approaches will make it simpler for you to discuss your iPhone screen along with your LG TV.
This guide will reveal different working procedures which will answer all your questions.
How to connect iPhone to LG Smart TV?
This process proves to be somewhat simple and also quite useful. Though Apple devices have excellent screens, it is often much better to play photos and video on the large screen.
1. VIDEO and TV CAST for LG Smart TV
Video and TV Cast for LG Smart TV is an app specially made for iPhone and iPad. You may use this app to navigate the net and mirror any internet video from the iPhone for your LG TV.
Now let us take a fantastic look at the subsequent steps about the best way to mirror iPhone into LG TV.
- Search Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV on your iPhone and then, start it.
- Open your TV and start “TV cast”. Make sure that your iPhone and LG TV are connected to the exact same Wi-Fi network.
- Use your TV’s remote control to start “LG Content Store” and you’ll be able to get the exact same TV & Cast on the right side of the screen.
- Configure the app on TV by filling the IP address displayed on your iPhone.
- Click on “OK” to link iPhone into LG Smart TV.
- Choose a movie that you need to mirror in your own LG TV, tap on the link and enjoy!
This app supports all significant video sites and hundreds of others. It is possible to stream high-quality video straight from the iPhone to a major TV screen via the above-mentioned method.
But, please keep in mind that Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV doesn’t support iTunes movies, DRM protected videos or Flash movies.
Additionally, this program only streams the movie component of a site in place of the whole site content.
2. MIRROR for LG TV
New App Store programs called Mirror for LG TV, developed by AirBeamTV BV enables you to wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s display to the LG Smart TVs easily.
So, let’s start with the steps to know how to connect iPhone to LG smart TV.
- Connect your LG Smart TV and iPhone to the same wifi network.
- Watch for your LG smart TV to look at the listing of available television sets, then tap it.
- Your LG TV will inquire if you would like your device to attach. Using your TV remote, highlight the Permit option and press on the OK/Select button.
- The app will request that you allow the Screen Recording module at Control Center and empower Access Inside Apps.
- Visit Settings → Control Center and empower the accessibility Inside Programs toggle switch.
- Open the Customize Controls cell and turn on the Screen Recording module for Control Center.
- Return to the Mirror for LG TV program and continue via the prompts by tapping the buttons in the bottom of the screen.
- Accept the request for push notifications as this app informs you once you connect and disconnect.
- After finishing the prompts, you will be taken to the YouTube app to check the mirroring feature. Begin by looking for something that you want to see on the large screen.
- Start Control Center and use the 3D Touch gesture on the Screen Recording module.
- Select the Mirror LG TV option instead of the Camera Roll option and tap Start Broadcast.
- And like this, you need to visit your iOS device’s display on your LG smart TV after a brief delay.
3. LG TV PLUS
LG TV Plus is a must-have software which you could use to navigate and play with your LG Smart TV along with your iPhone.
This app features TV control, Touchpad, Launcher, TV and other useful functions. This program works with 14 webOS-enabled LG TVs.
- Place your iPhone and LG Smart TV to the identical Wi-Fi network.
- Command your TV using iPhone, like pictures, music, and videos on the iPhone onto a massive display.
However, any iPhone using iOS 6.1 or later version, can be used to share your iPhone contents LG TV with this app.
With everything considered, Mirror for LG TV can every be useful utility programs if you’ve connected Smart TVs in your home.
If you intend to watch a YouTube video and there or surf the internet on the big screen, then you may like what the app has to offer you. Gamers and power users who can not deal with just a bit of a latency delay.
What are your ideas about these handy iOS display mirroring programs for specific Smart TVs? Share in the comments below!
Have a Samsung Smart TV or a Sony Smart TV? No, worries we got everything covered for you.